Further Price Information
- Discount for breakfast only (no half board) - € 12,00
- Discount from half board price for lodging only (no board) - € 18,00
- 10% discount on the 3rd and 4th additional bed for adults
- Extra discount for groups of over 20 people (coach tours, associations, companies etc.)
Reductions for children in a room of two full-paying adults:
- Children up to 5 years for the 3rd and 4th additional bed: 100%
- Children from 6 to 12 years for the 3rd and 4th additional bed: 50%
- Children from 13 to 16 years for the 3rd and 4th additional bed: 20%
- 10% discount for children if there is one full-paying adult in the room
Surcharges & Extras
- Visitors tax of € 2.00 per person per night (for all guests aged 16 years and older)
- Smaller single bedrooms: no surcharge (e.g. single room ‘Gappen’ and ‘Sonnwendjoch’)
- Surcharge double rooms for single use: € 30.00 (higher Singlecharge at Forum Alpbach)
- Apartment suite: extra breakfast € 12.00 - extra dinner € 18.00
- Dogs: surcharge of € 5.00 per night (€ 40.00 at most during your stay), big dogs only on request (please bring your own dog blanket or basket). Please understand that your four-legged friends are not allowed in some of our comfort rooms and at the spa oasis. We reserve the right to charge an extra fee for final cleaning if it should be necessary.
- * Try-out days: 3.5 = 4 days – from Sunday to Thursday, stay for 4 days, only pay for 3.5 (can’t be combined with other special offers)
- * If not stated otherwise, inclusive rates in euros apply to one person per day
Half board = HB may only be booked for at least three consecutive days
- Vegetarian meal option if you book half board
- If you have any allergies, please let us know in advance so we can prepare your meals accordingly (e.g. gluten-free bread).
- Breakfast is served at the hotel. In low season we serve it at the inn.
HB – Rule for the Terrace in Summer:
Since there is only a limited amount of tables (up to 5) available on the terrace, we would kindly ask you to reserve tables in the morning of the same day at the reception, in keeping with the motto “first come, first served”.
If there should be a sudden change in the weather (e.g. a thunderstorm), it is very important to us that all guests have a place to eat in the dining room. For this reason, we are forced to take this organisational measure.
Now it is possible to easily call up and book the prices and offers for your desired stay.
Our prices depend on the different room categories and the current occupancy. Above all, those who book as early as possible will be rewarded with this flexible model.
Of course, we continue to be there for your requests. Directly via phone and email.
We are looking forward to your visit!"
Withdrawal by a Contract Partner - Cancellation
Fee Both parties can cancel the accommodation contract by a unilateral statement up to one month at the latest before the agreed arrival date of the guest without the payment of a cancellation fee.
Outside the period specified in § 5.5, the party may only withdraw by means of a unilateral declaration subject to the following cancellation fees:
- 40% of the total agreed price by 1 month before the date of arrival;
- 70% of the total agreed price by 1 week before the date of arrival;
- 90% of the total agreed price within the last week preceding the date of arrival;
No doubt you are looking forward to your holiday. However, anything might happen before you set off.
In case of cancellation, the AGBH (General Terms an Conditions of business for the Hotel Industry) apply to our establishment.
That means in case of Cancellation:
- You may cancel your booking without charge up to 3 month prior to your arrival.
- From 3 month up to 1 month prior to your arrival, that cancellation fee is 40% of the cost of the booking.
- From 1 month to 1 week prior to your arrival, the cancellation fee is 70 % of the cost of the booking.
- When you cancel during the last week before you arrive we will invoice you 90 % of the cost of your booking, on early departure 100%.
To avoid unnecessary expenses in case of cancellation and mountains helicopter rescue we recommend protecting yourself with the Hotelstorno Plus or our extensiv Hotelstorno Premium Insurance.
For detailed information please click here >
Are you interested in spending your holiday with us?
Fill out our eunuiry form
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call our hotline at: +43/(0)5337/62286